Recently update Ballston condo 1 BLOCK to metro with new hardwood floors in the living room, plush carpet in the bedroom, and freshly painted in a soft gray tone throughout all there is to do is unpack and enjoy the unobstructed and private views. An efficient kitchen with granite and stainless appliances is complimented by many fabulous nearby restaurants. Pet-friendly building, with fitness center and pool, 2 blocks to Ballston Commons Mall and very close to the entrance for 66. Convenient to GW Law and Marymount campuses. It doesn't get easier than this! Prized parking space steps from the elevator is included. The pool is open, what are you waiting for?
High-rise, 1 Story, Transitional
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
687 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Eastview At Ballston
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Enclosed, Balcony
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price