Charming 4 bedroom/3 full bath updated cape cod home in Capitol View park. Enjoy 3 finished levels of living space (2700+ sq. ft.) which includes: a light filled living/dining room with fireplace, an office nook with built in cabinetry, recessed lighting, and french doors that open to a massive deck. "See thru" breakfast bar between the dining room area and kitchen; spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and sliding door to a side deck. All four bedrooms are generous in size - there is a main level bedroom and full bath and the primary bedroom (on the upper level) has a walk-in closet. The lower level contains a recreation space, 4th bedroom, full bath (ideal for in-laws/au pair), storage, laundry room and exit to the fenced yard. A comfortable space in a convenient location - within 2 blocks of a neighborhood park; minutes to fantastic retail options; approx. a mile to the MARC train in Kensington, approx. 1.2 mi. to the Forest Glen Metro; and easy access to 495 for an easy commute.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,702 sq. ft
Capitol View Park
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price